Happy Independence Day and Happy 6 month birthday for Rylee! She got to talk to Mema and Aunt Kelvia on skype today. I am glad that there is technology that allows them to see her being so active. It is just so hard to put into words what all she is doing! She rolls over like a fish now. She will scoot around on the floor. As soon as she figures out that she can make more ground but getting up on her hands and knees; there will be no stopping her. I say this all the time but she is watching and learning everything! It is amazing to watch her grow and learn.
Since today was her 6 month birthday, I dressed her in an outfit that I got from her Great Grandma Reynolds. It was an outfit that she put away after she closed her childrens store. I wish that she still had that children's store too! It has such sentimental value that I didn't want to cut the tag off to take the pictures but I went ahead and cut it off. I was afraid people would think that I was crazy without knowing the background of why she was wearing a dress with a tag still on it. I am also very glad that I did the pictures today because I am not sure that she would fit in the same outfit tomorrow! She is getting so big!
Until next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment