

Everyday Rylee does something that makes me smile. She is developing such a great personality and accomplishes so much. I think I can see the drive in her to succeed! Or is that just because I am her mom and I want the world for her? Either way... I have quite a few pictures to share with you. She is just so cute and takes such great pictures! AND... Rylee rolled over today! I have been worried about her ever since her 4 month checkup with the Doctor. Her doctor "prescribed" more tummy time... almost a month later; Rylee rolled over from her stomach to her back. She has come very close when she is on her back but hasn't quite rolled all the way over that direction.

She will be 5 months old in 3 days and I feel like she is growing up sooo fast! Rolling over today, driving a car tomorrow. That's just the way it feels! She is learning so much and you can tell that she is recording everything that goes on around her. That is a scary thought as well! We have added reading to her at night just before we put her in bed. She really seems to like it. One night she would look at me talking then look back at the book, look at me, look at the book, look at me... this went on through the whole book. She just didn't know quite where she should focus her attention.

She is doing great at eating too. I gave her carrots for the first time the other night and I wish now I would have given them to her weeks ago. She LOVES carrots! She doesn't get that from mom. That meal was the first time I ever heard her go mmmmmmm..... and lean forward open her mouth and beg for more. She ate double what she normally eats at that sitting. But she has since surpassed that. Tonight she out ate herself! We weighed her lastnight... 18 pounds!
Time to go to bed. There is no sleeping in with Rylee... she is my alarm clock these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment