Friday, May 14, 2010

Dad's birthday




Today Rylee's dad turned 39! We had cake and I mean we as in Rylee too. Dad just had to let her try it. She didn't get much, more on the outside of the mouth. Which is basically what happens with all her food unless it comes in a bottle. We have decided that she doesn't care for sweet potatos. Green beans seem to be her favorite vegetable. Of course, that is her favorite out of only trying green beans and sweet potatos.

Today; Dad, Rachel and her sister Kayla brought Rylee to work. We did a tour of DPS headquarters so that everyone could see Rylee. The common remark by most was how much of a chunk she is and how precious she is. She only made it half-way through the tour before she fell asleep. It is tough being ooo'd and aaawww'd over!

Due to the fact that she is growing so fast, I bought her a few more outfits (for Dad's birthday) that are size 9 mos. I can't believe that she has zoomed right past size 6 mos. I am going to turn around one of these days and she is going to be 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment