Monday, May 10, 2010

All about Rylee







I have to admit that I am taking this idea from a friend of mine from high school. She posts periodically about her son and I think that it is a wonderful idea!

Rylee is already over four months old and my how time flies! We went to her 4-month well check on the 4th. She was smiling at the nurse and the doctor just like she always does... until Dr. Farrell took her out of my arms. Her little lip rolled out and she proceeded to let that doctor know that she did not like that. Once the doctor was done, I finally got her calmed down while we waited for the nurse to come back in for her vaccines. I had her back smiling just as the nurse came back in. She started with the oral vaccine... the nurse laid her on the table and was talking ever so nicely to her but it didn't help. That lip curled out and she let out a yell. She cried so hard that she didn't even know that the nurse finished with the oral vaccine, gave her a shot in each leg and was done. I picked her up and she calmed back down until I turned her and she spotted that nurse again. She looked at her and started crying again! I don't think she will ever forget her!

Rylee started eating cereal one week shy of her 4 month birthday. They gave me the go ahead because she just couldn't get enough formula. Of course, she wasn't getting much more out of the cereal but we were having great fun trying! We have now started her on green beans! She seems to like them fairly well and is starting to figure out how to manipulate her tongue. We still end up with a lot out of her mouth but she is getting a whole lot more in now too!

She hasn't rolled over yet but she really tries! So, we are hoping that she will just plop on over soon!

I am so very thankful to have such a happy baby. I will share more often and hopefully will have new pictures with each post. I want to share as many Rylee stories as I can.






No comments:

Post a Comment